A Walk to Old Delhi Bazaars,Culture,Street Food Tasting and TukTuk/Rickshaw Ride
This Tour "A Walk to Old Delhi Bazaars, Culture, Street Food Tasting and Tuk-Tuk/Rickshaw Ride, includes Food and Drinks" is a blended mixture of all the offerings which Old Delhi "Shahjahanbad" has. Its a complete experience of Old Delhi like a local.This Tour completely exposes the local busy life of the common people who are thriving hard for their day to day earnings. As Old Delhi "Shahjahanabad" is full of history,culture,heritage,old bazaars (markets), Asia's biggest Spice Market & of course the Street Food which the Delhites are fond off.... I am sure you are going to fall in love with it as you move on the streets of Old Delhi. You would be enjoying every moment as there is lot more to capture in your Camera.
per adult from
4 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Lunch - A Traditional Indian Thali Meal in HALDIRAM.
- Snacks - Street Food Tasting to be done while passing through the streets of Old Delhi for which it's famous for.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Monument Entry Tickets
- Tuk-Tuk / Rickshaw Ride Charges
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Camera / Video Camera Fees at the Monument
- Tips/Gratuities to the Guide & Driver (Recommended)
- We provide Round trip Transportation to the Pickup point or Hotel / Airport whichever best suites the Client. If Pickup & Drop Off locations are different & if the distance is more, USD 25 would be charged extra apart from the Tour Cost.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be providing Round trip Transportation to the Pickup point or Hotel / Airport whichever best suites the Client. If Pickup & Drop Off locations are different & if the distance is more, USD 25 would be charged extra apart from the Tour Cost.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You are requested to wear your comfortable shoes as the Tour involves a lot of walking.
- You are requested to wear such clothes which covers the body as the Tour also offers visit to Temples.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.