A Walk Through Time: Touring Old Agra
This 2-hour private tour will be organised on demand. It is a walking tour through the lanes of Old Agra. You will get to witness the historic rail station, followed by a tour of the famous Jama Masjid, the historic Vaidya Ramdutta Gali, the Chidiyawala Temple, The Spice Market, and the Patal Hanuman Temple. Your journey will culminate in the popular Kinari Bazaar or jewellers market of Agra. You will be accompanied by a private English speaking guide in a fully air-conditioned vehicle.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Camera Fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jama Masjid Rd Opp. Agra Fort, Agra 282003 India
Jama Masjid, a fascinatingly proportioned mosque, built in 1648 by Shah Jahan's favourite daughter, Jahanara Begum.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Guest's Hotel from within city boundary
Departure Time :Earliest Start Time: 10:00 AM Latest Start Time: 3.00 PM
Return Detail :Guest's Hotel from within city boundary
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.