A Walk Through Time in Kennebunkport - Celebrating 200+ Years!
Step away from the hustle and bustle of the Lower Village and into the quiet neighborhoods of the first residents of Kennebunkport in the Kennebunkport Historical District.
per adult from
What's included :
- walking history tour of Kennebunkport
What's excluded :
- Gratuity to the tour guide is not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: First Families Kennebunkport Museum, 8 Maine St, Kennebunkport, ME 04046-6015
See the Knott House, one of Maine's first families.
Departure Point :Dock Square, Kennebunkport, ME, USA
Departure Time :2:00 PM
Return Detail :Ocean Avenue, Ocean Ave, Kennebunkport, ME 04046, USA
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Non-Maine residents must either receive a negative test within 72 hours of visiting or quarantine within Maine for 10 days. Proof required, mask required. NEW! As of Nov. 16, 2020 states exempt from quarantining or COVID testing to visit Maine are NH and VT.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.