A visit to Berat Castle and Onufri Museum with lunch
Berat is an old Albanian city, with a rich history in its shoulder.It is part of the UNESCO protected sites since 2008.Your guide will represent you the main attraction of the city and what you can’t miss during your visit here.The first stop will be Berat Castle, then you will be able to see the Onufri Museum.But your visit is not finished here.After the history and art you will be hosted by a local family to have some great time in tasting traditional food and drink.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Comfortable transport
- Attention: To make this tour is required a minimum of 2 persons!
- Visit to Berat Castle
- Visit to Onufri Museum
- Lunch at local family
- Entry/Admission - National Iconographic Museum Onufri
What's excluded :
- Everything not in the "Included" Category
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: National Iconographic Museum Onufri, Located in the Inner Part of Saint Mary Church in Berat Castel, Berat Albania
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.