A trip to Zasavica
Relaxation, recreation, enjoying the beauties of nature in Zasavica Special Nature Reserve is only an hour drive from Belgrade. Zasavica river is a wonderful mosaic of aquatic and wetland ecosystems with fragments of flooded forests.
This calm flatland river provides conditions for survival of numerous and diverse wildlife. This area was put under protection in order to preserve the river and it’s coastal areas, as the natural asset of greatest importance.
Besides so many natural tourist attractions there are numerous of other attracions that can make your experience more unique - A Roman village house, the old waterwheel, a traditional tavern, a camp, a sailing ship and many other facilities.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Food tasting
- Entry/Admission - The Special Nature Reserve of Zasavica
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The Special Nature Reserve of Zasavica, Svetog Save 19, Sremska Mitrovica 22000 Serbia
Preserved authentic landscapes, folklore, cultural and historical monuments describe Zasavica as a unique natural tourist attraction.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.