A Trail Of Temples And Traditions In Jaipur With Dinner
Discover the age old religious customs, the rich history and colorful traditions of the Pink City of Jaipur on this tour. Visit the famous historic temples as old as the city itself and interact with the locals to learn more about this vibrant city. Also explore the well known bazaars of Jaipur and see the artwork, handicrafts, spices, and jewelry on display.
• Visit to some old Hindu temples
• Observe the religious rituals
• Walk through colorful bazaars
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide
- Dinner (beverage excluded)
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
What's excluded :
- Additional food or drink, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Choti Chopar, Kotwali Ka Khanda, Chandpole Bazar, Chandpole, Chandpol, Jaipur, Rajasthan 302001, India
You will be picked up from your hotel and driven to Choti Chopar, a famous bazaar in the inner part of the city. See the colorful displays as you walk down the street with your guide who will tell you about the lives of the craftsmen and their crafts.
Next visit a Hindu temple dedicated to God Vishnu. The temple has some superb frescoes and paintings depicting scenes from Hindu mythology. You can interact with the priests and the locals and learn about the religious rituals and traditions followed here.
The next stop on the itinerary is a visit to a haveli (mansion) where you will get a taste of the traditional hospitality that Rajasthan is famous for. Spend some time with your host family and look around the superbly renovated haveli.
Next visit a Shiva temple, whose intricately carved doors will leave you spell-bound. The temple was the seat of tantric rituals during historic times.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Shri Gopinath Temple, Purani Basti, Jaipur India
Then walk over to Shri Gopinath Ji Krishna temple, a famous temple this is usually abuzz with devotees. If you are lucky you might be able to see the 'aarti' ceremony, a temple ritual of offering prayers. Brass plates with burning camphor and the resounding tinkle of bells mark the culmination of the prayers. The burning camphor symbolizes annihilation of one’s ego and surrender to the supreme power.
Off the religious trail, you will be headed to the streets and bustling bazaars of Jaipur.
End the tour with a visit to Ram Chandra Temple.
Have dinner (beverage excluded) before you get dropped back at your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- Not wheelchair accessible.
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are highly recommended.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.