A traditional Shanghainese Experience: A locally focused Half-Day Private Tour.
Experience like a local Shanghainese in this half-day tour. Ride a bike around the area to a large local produce market, and a park. Afterwards be hosted by a local Shanghai family for some cooking lessens and lunch. This tour is a fantastic window into Shanghai lifestyle. Feel Chinese custom and come with us trough this unforgettable experience !
1. Have cooking lessons and eat your own cooking for lunch.
2. Ride a bike around the place people living in.
per adult from
What's included :
- Use of bicycle
- Lunch - Cooking and then dining with a local family
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zhongshan Road, No.2 Lujiazui Road, Pudong New Area, Shanghai 200120 China
Visit the park on this road and watch the Tai Chi performances and sports exercizes
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: CaoYang FengQing, Guixiang Road, Putuo District, Shanghai China
Visit a local produce market in Caoyang new village
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Zhongshan Park station, Zhongshan Park, Changning District, Shanghai, China
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Caoyang, Putuo, Shanghai, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.