A Tour of Glastonbury, Guided by the Trees.
Discover Glastonbury, guided by the trees. We'll take a meandering walk around Glastonbury's beautiful countryside, taking in some spectacular views and enjoying some places of outstanding natural beauty.
Your tree guide, Matt, has a keen knowledge of the local trees, he has walked around this area for over 7 years and can provide some personal insights into the landscape, tourist sights, activities, idyllic spots and he'll take you to meet some of the oldest and largest trees in the area.
We also spend time sitting in quiet spots with wonderful views, to rest, listen to the sounds of nature, and enjoy a private acoustic performance of gentle folk music by Matt.
This is an exciting opportunity to discover Avalon guided by a local musician. Matt has a range of interests and is keen to make conversation on topics such as nature, creative inspiration, spirituality, mythology, bardic tradition and the magic of Avalon.
Let's walk to the trees.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
What's included :
- Professional Guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Glastonbury, Glastonbury, Somerset, England
A tour of the Glastonbury countryside, guided by the trees.
Departure Point :St John the Baptist's Church, High St, Glastonbury BA6 9DR, UK
Departure Time :1/1/2020 - 11/1/2020
1/1/2021 - 11/1/2021
Monday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM Tuesday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM Wednesday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM Thursday: 09:00 AM - 02:00 PM Friday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM Saturday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM Sunday: 11:00 AM - 02:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.