A Taste of Saigon - The Homies Foodie and Food Tour
Talking about Vietnamese's cuisine, you might be familiar with the popular dishes like Pho or Banh Mi. Homies Tour will bring you very yummy and unique food in Saigon, taking you to places you are unlikely to find by yourself! You will also get a taste of what it's like to travel (safely) on a scooter in the crazy traffic in 5 of the districts of Saigon, at the same time learning about the local history and culture of our beautiful and exciting city.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- personal expenses
- Be on the back of the motorbikes, running through the alleys and crowded streets may cause travelers a bit scare but no worry. It's safe with our experienced drivers. What you should prepare is "stomach for enjoying a variety of foods "... :)
• Vietnamese Noodle Crap Soup - Banh Canh Cua - It tastes better than "Pho" and will also challenge your ability with chopsticks! It's very famous with local people but very few tourists know.
• Vietnamese Crepes - Banh Xeo & Banh Khot - This's a very tasty and popular street food in Vietnam. We will introduce you the special "banh xeo", which is quite different from what you've known.
• Flower market - Cho Hoa HO THI KY - You will have a chance to try a Vietnamese "pizza"; more scrumptious street food!
• "Secret Place" in HCM city at night - It is a place off the beaten track where you can see the most beautiful sunrises and sunsets in Ho Chi Minh City.
• Seafood and Dessert - Go inside the "Paradise of seafood" which offers you a variety of clams and shellfish and also "Hot Vit Lon" if you dare!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Travellers provide the hotel name, address and telephone number.
Departure Time :5:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.