A Taste for Spirituality ,Food & Shopping
We will be going into hidden alleys of chandani chowk which are not easily accessible and bargain with the local shopkeepers. will let you know the trick.
Ride the cycle rickshaw, battery rickshaw and experience local conveyance.
Visiting sikh pilgrimage and take part in community kitchen.
Get to know about indian cultural while visiting hindu temple.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Guide Services
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Rikshaw and Public Conveince
- Hotel Pickup and Drop Private transport expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chandni Chowk, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, National Capital Territory of Delhi
• Visiting the outskirts of UNESCO World Heritage - Red Fort at 10am. We will take some pictures and explain you about the history.
• Our next stop will be the birds hospital in the Jain temple.
• We will start walking towards one of the famous Sikh pilgrimage and understand the Sikh Culture and history
• It will be the time for some snacks hence we will take you to one of the oldest alleys of old Delhi which is famous only for its food. Have some rest and enjoy the famous old Delhi parathas. There will be multiple choices and we will suggest you the best option.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Red Fort, Netaji Subhash Marg, Lal Qila, Chandni Chowk, New Delhi, Delhi 110006, India
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.