A small village of 300 inhabitants.
Together with the guide you can visit the small village of Cairano along the "Archaic path", signposted and with 10 poetic parking stations. It starts from the road of the 'wine caves', passes through the 'theater-square' and reaches the top of the "Rock", where you can listen to the pipe organ played by the wind.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Snacks - Aperitif at the bar
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cairano, Cairano, Province of Avellino, Campania
The village of Cairano is located in Alta Irpinia, between slopes where silence and nature reigns, on a cliff at 800 meters above sea level from which you can enjoy a wide 360 ° view; in the distance you can see the Vulture mountain on the border with Puglia and Basilicata.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Pro Loco Cairano, Via Cupa, 83040 Cairano AV, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/10/2021 - 9/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 10:30 AM - 01:00 PM
04:00 PM - 06:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.