A Slice of Saigon - 5-hour tour on motorbike
In the core of Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City (aka Saigon) is the biggest city in Vietnam. Saigon is now over 300 years old and filled with ancient history. Many centuries ago, Saigon was already a busy commercial center and often referred to as the Pearl of the Far East.
Therefore in this bustling city, what does the younger generations do in their spare time? How does religion affect culture? Is there a huge disparity between wealth and poverty in each district? Is there a difference between Southern cuisine in comparison to Central and Northern regions?
Please allow Tiger Tours to answer those questions for you through our new tour: A Slice of Saigon. We promise to reveal the dynamic city of Saigon to you in an equally unique segment of the tour.
Taste A Slice of Saigon with a Tiger!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 5 hours of fun and excitement by motorbike
- 5+ delicious samples of Vietnamese dishes
- Local knowledge and English speaking Tiger Guide
- Photos of your tour (email later)
- Ponchos/raincoats (if needed)
- Pick up and drop off from your hotel (applied for hotels in Dist.1,3,4&5)
- Accident insurance coverage
- Bottled water
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- All items of a personal nature
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 01 Cong xa Paris Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Stop at one of the must-see attractions in Saigon that brings you back to the old days with architecture filled in a French style.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City
Traveler pickup is offered
Free hotel pick-up and drop off is only available for central-located hotels in District 1,3,4,5.For other areas, kindly meet your guide in front of Saigon Opera House (7 Lam Son Square, District 1, HCMC)
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Infant meals not included
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.