A Secret Waterfall on Motorbike (7:00 AM - 2:00 PM)
Want to getaway? Let's get out of town and head to our secret waterfall for a truly local adventure on the west side of Hoi An. On two wheels, we’ll head towards the beautiful countryside filled with paddies and river crossings to experience local life.
Our adventure will begin early in the morning so we can enjoy the cool breeze as we make our way to the villages along the river.
After our pick-up at your accommodation, let’s grab some Bánh Mì (Vietnamese baguette) and sit down at a local Vietnamese coffee shop hidden in an alley to have full energy for the day.
To get to the waterfall, we'll be doing a little bit of hiking so make sure to put on comfy shoes! And of course, don’t forget your swimwear!
After the waterfall, we'll enjoy a scrumptious home-cooked meal at the bottom of the hill prepared by a local family, then we'll visit an ancient pottery village on the way back.
- Do you have kids? No worries. We can adjust this tour to be more kid-friendly.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Breakfast - Vietnamese Baguette (Bánh Mì)
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - My Son Sanctuary
- Entry/Admission - Thanh Ha Pottery Village
- Entry/Admission - Hoi An Ancient Town
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: My Son Sanctuary, Duy Phu Commune, Duy Xuyen District Vietnam
If you’re into history and culture, follow me to ancient Hindu temples where we can learn about a lost kingdom in Central Vietnam which was not so long ago, and discover its culture and its history.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Thanh Ha Pottery Village, Pham Phan, Thanh Ha, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
We will stop by a traditional pottery village that has been there for over 400 years. Villagers have been making pottery here for over 400 years, and most still use a two-man pottery wheel. The kilns are red brick ovens built in the backyards of simple riverfront homes. So the smell of cooking terracotta permeates through town, thrusting visitors back to simpler times. The village is equipped with all kinds of activities for visitors including a museum with ever-changing exhibits and history, pottery-making workshops, a temple, and hands-on pottery-making experiences.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Hoi An Ancient Town, Hoi An 560000 Vietnam
To start our day, we’ll have Vietnamese coffee and Vietnamese Baguette at a local coffee shop in town.
All the interesting stories of coffee and Vietnamese baguette will be told by our guides.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please kindly let us know your location properly, our guides will be there to pick you up for the tour. Thank you!
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.