A Royal London Private Taxi Tour
Tea with the Queen or an invite to a royal wedding is not something we can arrange! But don’t be disappointed, if the UK’s monarchy is something you are interested in then we have the private taxi tour for you! Your 3 hour taxi tour will take you to all the palaces and castles that our Kings and Queens, Princes and Princess have lived through a millennium and will include the ceremonial routes that our monarchs took for coronations and royal weddings. Our taxi tour guide will share a wealth of royal knowledge with you about past and present monarchs. You will hear stories of revolution, scandals that rocked the monarchy and royal romance.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Taxi Tour.
- Your Taxi Tour Guide will pick you up from your London hotel or any other central London location that suits you. We will send you a SMS text to let you know your Taxi Tour Guide has arrived.
- When your private tour is finished we can either recommend a drop off point that is in keeping with your themed tour to maximise the sights you see and fun you have that day. Otherwise we would be happy to drop you off anywhere in central London that suits you.
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Any entrance fee's
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Tower of London, St Katharine's & Wapping, London EC3N 4AB England
The tower of London is a real favourite with our overseas visitors. Your guide will tell you some amazing London history that has been played out over a 1,000 years. It is also a very popular photo stop so hop out if you want to.
Pass By: Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
The home of Kings and Queens. Our guide will be sharing royal stories with you about the palace and the generations that have lived there. A must stop for a photo.
Pass By: Kensington Palace, Kensington Gardens Kensington Gardens, London W8 4PX England
Once a very small villa known as Nottingham House and the birth place of Queen Victoria, a must see on the Royal tour.
Pass By: Westminster Abbey, 20 Dean's Yard Broad Sanctuary, London SW1P 3PA England
This 13th century building has been the coronation church for the British Monarch since 1066 is the final resting place for 17 of our monarchs. Learn even more from your guide as we stop to admire the architecture from another time.
Pass By: Horse Guards Parade at Whitehall, Horse Guards Whitehall, London SW1A 2AX England
Find out more about this tiltyard where king Henry VIII would joust for sport and Queen Elizabeth I would enjoy her birthday celebrations.
Pass By: St. James's Palace, Marlborough Rd, St. James's, London SW1A 1BS England
Your Royal London Taxi Tour will be a tour to remember and will include someone of the most photographed sights of London. Along with these memories we share a history that is so interesting, sometimes compelling, the facts will be hard to forget.
If you would like to know where King Charles I lost his head and where The Queen and Princess Margaret partied with the commoners (incognito) on VE day, we would love to tell you and more...
Your Taxi Tour Will Include:
· Royal Parks
· Westminster Abbey
· Horse Guards Parade
· Kensington Palace
· The Tower of London
· St James Palace
· Buckingham Palace
and so much more...
Your London Taxi Tour Guide
All of our London taxi tour guides have passed the world famous Knowledge of London exam and have on average been driving a London Black Taxi for over 25 years. In addition, many of our London taxi tour guides have additional tour guide qualifications which means their knowledge of London history, buildings, places and people is second to none. Their knowledge and passion for London means that we are confident that whatever tour you chose it will be fun, informative and memorable. Your Taxi Tour Guide will also have numerous anecdotes and personal stories to share with you on that day!
Making your tour the perfect London Taxi Tour
If you want to see a particular sight on your private tour and don’t know if we cover it, just let us know and we will make it happen.
If you see something on the taxi tour that really catches your eye and you want to stop to take a better look just tell your Taxi Tour Guide. Along with your full tour commentary there will be plenty of opportunities to stop and take photographs. Our London Taxi Tour Guide will be happy to take photos of your group, just ask.
Need a comfort break? Coffee or quick refreshment? Just tell us. It’s your time and your London Taxi Tour.
Your Royal London Taxi Tour Adventure Starts Here!
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pick you up and drop of at any central London location or hotel. We will text you on the cell phone you provide us with before your tour. We will tell you the name of your guide and his/her cell phone number. They will let you know when that have arrived at thelocation.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A maximum of 5 people per booking. If you have more than 5 people in your party please book a 2nd taxi.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We provide private taxi tours for small groups + families. We believe our tours will be popular for the following reasons: ·Our private tours keep people away from crowds ·Our taxis have an existing transparent screen that separates the guests from the guide and creates a safe social distance ·
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.