A Rock Climber's Guide to Hong Kong
Hong Kong is more than just shopping, high rise buildings, and neon lights. There are also beautiful coastlines and mountains to climb to enjoy the city skyline in a different way. We'll take you to see a side of Hong Kong that most typical travelers don't get to experience when they visit. We will make sure you will have the best day on your vacation while in Hong Kong.
per adult from
What's included :
- Helment/ Harness/ Climbing Shoes/ Gear/ Rope/ Snacks
What's excluded :
- Bottled water
We'll start out by finding out what gear you need, what your climbing level is and what you want to get out of it so we can fully customize your trip to suit your needs. Whether you're a new climber looking for a view of downtown skyscrapers or amazing coastline scenery, or a super experienced climber looking for a partner to multi-pitch with, we'll make it work for you.
Once we've worked out your schedule, we'll plan out a time and set an easy to find location to meet. At the crag, we'll go through any basics you might want to brush up on, and talk through any safety concerns you might have. Then we'll set you up for the routes you want to do, whether that's a beginner's top rope climb, or just giving you a solid lead belay.
This is a great activity for an individual, a couple, or a group. Since the group size is limited to 4 people per outing, you can expect plenty of personalized coaching and instruction. All you've got to do is follow us, and enjoy your outdoor experience!
If you are interested in one of the longer multi-pitch climbs or book on a date that is not available, feel free to message us first.
Departure Point :Hong Kong
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.