A Private Windsurfing Course at one of Mumbai's Beaches
Hop on a short ferry ride to Mandwa, a popular beach destination for Mumbai locals. Take a private Windsurfing course and get introduced to the world of wind and boards. With personal attention from our instructors you will enjoy this fun day of learning a new sport at one of Mumbai’s beaches.
• Ferry Tickets round trip Mumbai - Mandwa
• Professional Sailing Instructor
• Aquasail Yachting Academy Certification
• Lunch with Tea / Coffee post Sailing at Mandwa
per adult from
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- AYA Certification (AQUASAIL YACHTING ACADEMY)
- Lunch and Tea / Coffee post Sailing at Mandwa
- Access to Sailing Center’s Change Rooms
- Professional instructor
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person per day
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Videography and Alcohol
You will be picked up from your hotel in Mumbai and be driven to Jetty No 1 near the Gateway of India. From here, you will ferry towards Aquasail Sailing Centre at Magical Mandwa (approx 20 Min boat ride).
Upon arrival at 10 A.M, meet your instructor and start your windsurfing course (approx 2-3 hours). The certified International instructors are passionate about teaching sailing. Your instructor will introduce you to board sailing in a fun yet structured manner. Familiarize yourself with the basic knowledge of Board sailing. After your windsurfing lesson, enjoy the included lunch. You will take the ferry back to the jetty at the Gateway of India and be driven back to your hotel in Mumbai.
Departure Point :Mumbai, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Children under 15 must be accompanied by an adult
- Pickup reconfirmation is required upon booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- In case of sports tour person who serves as instructor will be counted as a guide.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.