A Private Paparazzi Tour Of Nairobi
Its is a personalised activity that introduces guests to the capital city. Above all, through photography, this activity creates future memories for the guests. ''The whole point of taking pictures is so that you don’t have to explain your safari with words.”
per adult from
What's included :
- The guest will receive 24 edited photographs on Email.
- Bottled water - The guest will receive bottled water and soft drinks.
- Private transportation
- I will cater for the August 8th memorial park Entry Ticket.
What's excluded :
- The experience does NOT cover the $5 [Adult] and $3 [Children] fee to access the KICC Rooftop.
This, Is an experience within an experience. You will visit the historic Kenya International Convention Center[KICC] helipad which gives a 360 degrees angle view of Nairobi city. We will have a 40 minutes photo-shoot session at the helipad. From KICC, we will walk to the August 7 memorial park. The memorial park is in memory of the 1998 US Embassy bomb blast attack. From here, We will drive to Uhuru park through the Parliament buildings to the Nairobi skyline viewpoint for another photo session.
This experience will give you an everlasting archived memory of your visit to the Kenya's capital. The tour ends at Uhuru park where guests are allowed to leave at their own pleasure. For me, buying curios as souvenirs is already out of fashion so please have a good time and enjoy Nairobi city with a local and a camera.
Kindly note that the itinerary can be changed to suite the guests' desire of places to visit only by prior planning and mutual agreement.
However, after the tour, the souvenirs kind of guys will be directed to the best-priced curio shops or open markets in town.
Don't just tour, Keep the memories!
• August 7th Memorial Park, Moi Avenue/Hail Selassie Junction, Nairobi Kenya
• Uhuru Park Nairobi, Uhuru Highway-Kenyatta Avenue, Nairobi Kenya
• Kenyatta International Conference Center, Harambee Avenue, Nairobi 00100 Kenya
Departure Point :Kenyatta International Conference Centre, City Square, along, Harambee Ave, Nairobi, Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. A Private Paparazzi Tour Of Nairobi 2/12/2020 - 1/19/2022
Change of listed locations 2/17/2020 - 1/19/2022
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.