A Private Guided Tour in Bikaner
Bikaner in the state of Rajasthan is located about 220 miles driving distance from Jaipur. Formerly the capital of the princely state of Bikaner, the city was founded by Rao Bika in 1486. It has developed into the fourth largest city in Rajasthan. The Ganges Canal, completed in 1928, and the Indira Gandhi Canal, completed in 1987 helped the city to grow to its current size. Bikaner is famous for its colorful bazaars, heritage mansions, narrow streets and traditional neighborhoods. It is a wonderful experience to explore this old city’s Havelis (private mansions) and animated street culture on a narrated walking tour.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Services of English Speaking Local Guide
- Bottled water
- Tuk Tuk for the mode of transport.
- Entry/Admission - Jain Temple Bhandasar
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Jain Temple Bhandasar, Near Laxminath temple, Bikaner 334001 India
Embark on a walking tour through one of Rajasthan’s most interesting, historic old towns. You will be driven from your Hotel in a tuk tuk (auto-rickshaw) to the Old City and the stunning Jain Bhandasar Temple.
Finished in the early 16th century, the temple offers an exquisitely carved colorful interior. A climb to the first floor of the temple affords a good view of the city and then you continue on foot, taking a walk through the bangle (arm jewelry / bracelets), spice and vegetable market, as well as ‘Tea Street’.
Moving on through Bikaner’s narrow lanes and colorful street scenes you will stop at Rampuria Street, where you can see some beautiful examples of the traditional red sandstone ‘havelis’ (private mansions).
End the walking tour with tea at a haveli converted to a heritage hotel and this will give you the chance to get a close up look at one of these marvelous buildings.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick-up from the central city hotel in BikanerOpening Time - 09 :00 A.M. to 10:00 A.M or 4 :00 P.M to 05 :00 P.MClosing Time - 10:00 am to 11:00 A.M or 05 :00 pm to 06: P.M.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A moderate amount of walking is involved.
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.