A paradise of colors and flavors!
I offer NON-CONVENTIONAL circuits and activities. Exclusive visits to unique places, experiences that you will not find anywhere else.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Guide throughout the duration of the tour
What's excluded :
- Lunch - They are not included: breakfast, lunch, snack, dinner, as well as snacks or water during the excursions.
We will carry out short and long Trekkings, visits to the Andean Weavers cooperative, we will delight in the surreal view of the Serranías del Hornocal, we will know customs and experiences of native peoples of northern Argentina, we will visit the Quebrada de Humahuaca declared a UNESCO Heritage site in 2003.
Departure Point :Dr. Horacio Guzman, Ruta Provincial 66, Y4610 Perico, Jujuy, Argentina
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.