A Ol Pejeta Conservancy 3 Day Safari And A Trip To Ngare Ndare Forest Reserve.
This is a 3 day private safari tour. We will pick you up and drop you off from anywhere in Nairobi or Nanyuki. Visit Ol Pejeta conservancy and your accommodation will be at sweetwaters serena camp (5 stars) which is located inside the conservancy. Lots of animal spotting from your camp. Daily comprehensive game drives are included. Ol Pejeta boasts an astounding variety of animals including non-indigenous chimpanzees and the Big Five (the endangered black and white rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo & lion).
A day trip to the beautiful Ngare Ndare forest will follow with an armed guard assigned to you. See the beautiful natural waterfalls. Hike through the forest, take a plunge in the natural blue pools and a canopy walk on the longest and highest canopy walk in East Africa. This is peoples favorite part of the trip and the wobbly bridge makes it all the more exciting. The forest is vast and you might just spot an elephant or a leopard.You will also visit Mount Kenya Wildlife Reserve
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and drop off from airport / hotel / residence. From anywhere in Nairobi Or Nanyuki.
- Transport in 4×4 Safari Vehicle
- Services of professional tour guide driver
- All meals at lodges breakfast, lunch and dinner. (Full board)
- Game drives in Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- See the last northern white rhinos on the planet
- A day trip to Ngare Ndare Forest reserve
- Hiking through Ngare Ndare beautiful forest and to the waterfalls. Animal spotting on route.
- Plunge into the turquoise blue pools of Ngare Ndare.
- Armed guide / warden in Ngare Ndare Forest.
- Entrance fees for Ol Pejeta conservancy
- Entrance Fees To Ngare Ndare Forest Reserve
- Canopy walk in Ngare Ndare Forest. 450 meters long with views of wildlife
- A trip mount Kenya Wildlife Conservancy and animal orphanage.
- Entrance fees to Mount Kenya wildlife orphanage
- Accommodation in a 5 star luxury camp located inside Ol Pejeta Conservancy (Sweetwaters Serena)
- All Taxes
- Bottled mineral water 1 litre per person per day
- All transfers on tour
- Entry/Admission - Ol Pejeta Conservancy
- Entry/Admission - Ngare Ndare Forest Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Equator Marker
- Entry/Admission - Mount Kenya Wildlife Conservancy
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Any alcoholic and non alcoholic beverages
- Any meals outside of the hotel
- Any tips of gratitude
- Personal items (Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ol Pejeta Conservancy, Nanyuki Private Bag, 10400 Kenya
Ol Pejeta conservancy is home to the largest population of critically endangered eastern black Rhinos. Ol Pejeta boasts an astounding variety of animals including non-indigenous chimpanzees and the Big Five (the endangered black and white rhino, leopard, elephant, buffalo & lion). The combination of amazing wildlife and stunning views across the open plains guarantees an unforgettable safari experience
Duration: 3 days
Stop At: Ngare Ndare Forest Reserve, 58FM JM Timau, Meru Mt. Kenya, Nanyuki Town, Nanyuki Municipality 10400 Kenya
On getting to the forest, an armed ranger and a guide will be assigned to you. After a short briefing about the forest and Ngare Ndare Forest Trust, we will set out on a 7km hike to the famous waterfalls. the forest is home to 7 waterfalls. The grandeur of the waterfalls will leave you speechless. We will continue with our hike to a much smaller waterfall but the beauty of this one is that swimmers can dive into the pool. We will then go for the the canopy walk. It is 10 meters high and 450 meters long, being the longest and highest canopy walk in East Africa. This is peoples favorite part of the trip and the wobbly bridge makes it all the more exciting. The forest is vast and you might just spot an elephant or a leopard.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Equator Marker, Nyeri - Nanyuki Road, Nanyuki Town, Nanyuki Municipality 10400 Kenya
The Nanyuki town, which is right in the center of Kenya is known mainly for its equator point and hoardes of locals and tourists alike pay a visit just to stand on the equator. But for those who are technically interested, locals arrange for an experiment to depict how the Coriolis effect works.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Mount Kenya Wildlife Conservancy, Mount Kenya Safari Club Road Mount Kenya Safari Club, Nanyuki Town, Nanyuki Municipality 10400 Kenya
The animal orphanage at the Mount Kenya Wildlife Conservancy is a unique facility to give orphaned, injured, neglected, abused or frightened wild animals a second chance. The orphanage provides shelter and professional care with the goal to release these creatures back into the wild where they belong.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 7/12/2019 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 06:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.