a night in a troglodyte room and a hiking Tataouine
Let yourself be seduced by the troglodyte dwellings, the Amazigh cuisine and the warm welcome of Jazia! Located on the flank of the rocky peak of Ras el Oued (Tataouine Governorate), near the Berber village of Douiret, Dar Fatma guest house embodies a haven of peace. Jazia's homemade Berber dishes are worth a visit.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
What's excluded :
Invitation to the Berber culinary art
In a friendly and relaxed atmosphere, Jazia will reveal (or almost) the secrets of authentic Amazigh cuisine. Chef for a day, you will experience a unique culinary experience
Immersion in an Amazigh weaving workshop in the village. Jazia invites you to discover an authentic universe where historical know-how and contemporary daydreams mingle. Berber traditions, feminine art, ancestral techniques, vegetable dyes, timeless creations adorned with symbols ... You will fall in love with the world of women weavers of the village.
Visits of troglodyte dwellings, underground oil mills, Berber villages, mosques, weaving workshops, ksour ... Meeting with the shepherds ... All you have to do is put on your backpack, put on your walking shoes and go off to discover the wonders of the region.
• Chenini, Tataouine Tunisia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Melita Airport, Djerba Island Tunisia
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.