A Motorbike Market Adventure through Bangkok
Time to hit the road and explore the vastness of Bangkok’s culinary landscape…on the back of a motorcycle! A kaleidoscope of flavors and smells pass the venue during this evening tour, ending your culinary exploration at a leading vintage night market.
• Navigate Bangkok on the back of a motor cycle;
• Explore street food galore at 5 different local eateries;
• Find yourself lost at a large antiquities market;
• no better means than to mingle with the locals
• Ride in pillion through Bangkok’s lesser-known areas
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- An evening tour with a professional English-speaking guide.
- Transportation by motorcycle with professional driver
- Helmet during the tour
- All entrance and donation fees for visits as mentioned in the description
- All applicable taxes and service charges
- Snack, drinks and /or refreshments during the tour
- Small meals at various local restaurants (food only)
- 3rd party accident insurance for all passengers
What's excluded :
- Return transfers from / to your booked accommodation from / to the indicated meeting point. Should you wish to include transfers, supplements apply.
- Tours, inclusions of any kind and other services that are not outlined in the tour description
- Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities, shopping, portage fees and optional tours, unless otherwise stated
- Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement.
- Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
- Supplements for transfers for customers arriving or departing from any airport or resorts located outside the general pick-up and drop-off locations
- Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included: this includes mini-bar consumption, laundry, room service, any telephone or other communication cost not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Sam Yan, Pathum Wan, Pathum Wan District, Bangkok 10500, Thailand
Meet your local motor cycle driver and English speaking guide in front of the Samyan MRT Station at Exit number 2 (transfers from your hotel to the MRT station is not included).
The excitement commences from the moment you hop on the back of our skilled motor cycle drivers who effortlessly navigate through traffic deep in the heart of Bangkok’s local food galore. Accompanied by your guide, the evening will turn into a festivity from beginning until the very end with sampling local delicacies at 5 different spots. It comes as no surprise that Bangkok’s street food is rated among the finest worldwide and forms the spot where Thais commonly hang out and share a meal.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Rod Fai Night Market 2, Esplanade Complex, next to MRT Thai Cultural Center, Bangkok Thailand
Still slaloming through traffic as if it is the most normal thing in the world, we move onward to the Talad Rod Fai, an institution in Thailand when it comes to finding vintage stuff, antiquities and, of course, more food. An award winning spot for photographers, the market gains its name from being positioned at an abandoned railway section (Rod Fai means Train) and a popular browse and shop-until-you-drop place for Bangkokians. It is here where we hit a local rooftop bar with stunning night views over the plethora of coloured stalls that brighten up the night.
When still not enough in finding something through the incredible array of collectables and memorabilia, do this before we make our way back by motorcycle to our starting point at Samyan’s MRT Station. An example of bringing visitors even closer to the thriving lifestyle of those calling the Thai capital their home and do not want to follow in the footsteps of the common tourist.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Chamchuri Square Shopping Mall, 315 317, 319 Phayathai Rd, Khwaeng Pathum Wan, Khet Pathum Wan, Krung Thep Maha Nakhon 10330, Thailand
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated on full private basis with English-speaking guide only.
- For transportation, we use small, modern motor cycles with professional drivers who have years of experience driving safely through Bangkok’s traffic.
- Customers are requested to get to the meeting point well ahead in time of the starting time on own arrangement. Should customers prefer to have a pre-arranged transfer included, supplements apply.
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant.
- This food-themed tour along local restaurants and food stalls may not be suitable for customers who are vegetarians or have specific food allergies.
- There will be ample time for customers to spend time on their own to admire the sites at their own pace or browse along the shops for souvenirs. When additional time needs to be allocated for more time at leisure or shopping, this can be discussed with the guide on spot.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to reach the meeting point for this excursion at least 15 minutes prior to the commencement of this excursion. Failure to do so may result in missing the guide.
- Due to the nature of this tour, we regret to inform you that this excursion is not suitable for children under the age of 12. Families with children under this age may be denied participating based on the terms and conditions of this tour.
- Each motorcycle take maximum one guest only.
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.