A Morning Tour to the Asian Side of Istanbul
An opportunity to visit the Asian side of the city
Crossing the Bosphorus Bridge renamed July 15th Martyrs
Visiting the beautiful Beylerbeyi Palace
Relaxing with a Turkish coffee on top of Camlica Hill
Enjoying the spectacular view from the city's highest point
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Certified tour guide.
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Istanbul, Istanbul
Take this opportunity to visit the Asian side of the city in this morning tour, visiting Beylerbeyi Palace and Camlica Hill, the highest point in the city.
Istanbul is unique in that it straddles two continents – Europe and Asia, divided by the Bosphorus Straits. On this tour we drive over the Bosphorus Bridge from Europe to Asia and visit Beylerbeyi Palace, the old summer residence of the Ottoman Sultans, located on the Asian shore of the Bosphorus. It was ordered by Sultan Abdulaziz and built between 1861-1865 by Imperial architects of Armenian origins, in a French neo-baroque style and traditional Ottoman house plan.
Following this the tour moves on to Camlica Hill, the highest point in Istanbul at 265m above sea level. This is a great spot for understanding the size of Istanbul and to take some photos while admiring the fantastic scenery and relaxing over a Turkish coffee. On the way back to the hotels there is a visit to a souvenir shop.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotel pick-ups are available from these areas only:- New city: Levent, Sisli, Taksim, Ortakoy, Karakoy, Findikli, Sutluce. Old city: Sirkeci, Sultanahmet, Beyazit, Laleli, Yenikapi, Findikzade, Topkapi
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Photography and video recording are not allowed inside Beylerbeyi Palace
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.