A MAGIC EXPERIENCE CHICHÉN ITZÁ at NIGHT, VALLADOLID, SKINHOLE, BUFFET RND TRIP
Welcome to a mystical excursion, in this adventure, we will take you to discover unique and magical places. We will pick up at your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya and we will go to the mysterious Hubiku cenote, which means union of the human being with nature. At this point after swimming in the skin hole, we will enjoy a delicious regional buffet prepared with the highest standards of quality and hygiene. Here we will also learn a little about how Mexico's tequila is made and how Mayan communities currently live. Later we will visit the beautiful colonial city of Valladolid which is a world heritage site, you will be fascinated with the architecture of the place. Finally, we will start our way to the incredible archaeological zone of Chichen Itza, where we will enjoy the best light and sound show in Mexico, where they will tell us the history of the Mayans while we are amazed by light, sound and mapping show. You cannot miss this excursion if you come to the Mexican Caribbean.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Lunch - Regional Buffet
- Kukulcan Night Show in Chichen Itza admission
- Museum of Tequila "Don Tadeo" Admission
- Cenote Hubiku admission
- Entry/Admission - Cenote Hubiku
- Entry/Admission - Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Cenote Hubiku, Kilometro 1.5 Carretera Temozon-Tizimin, Temozon 97740 Mexico
We will pick you up at your hotel and then we will travel to the first destination that is the cenote Hubiku where you can refresh yourself and swim around the wonders of nature give us, it's ideal to spend with family and friends. At the Hubikun there is a Mexican buffet restaurant where you will enjoy a regional buffet.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Museo Del Tequila DON TADEO, Temozón, Yuc., Mexico
Also at Hubiku is the famous Tequila Museum Don Tadeo where the tequila is 100% agave to satisfy the most demanding palates, also it is the only tequila that has the title of "tequila as 200 years ago" since it is produced in harmony with nature. There you will taste all the incredible flavors that Tequila Jalisco brings for you and if you wish you can buy a bottle, for some special occasion, or just for a souvenir. Next to the museum is the Mayan Town where you can walk around the streets, discover, and learn about how Mayan people live in small communities.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Valladolid, Valladolid, Yucatan Peninsula
And if meet a Mayan town was not enough for you, it is time to take all that curiosity of one of the considered Magical Villages since 2012, we are talking about the Colonial city of Valladolid, also known as "The Pearl of the West", Valladolid it is a magic town that preserves Spanish culture. Its perfect trace and its old painted casinos (colonial houses) of the colors that have their skies will enter into an ethereal bubble, where the time barely runs and the past merges with the present. It's a magical place where you can easily fall in love with a different place.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Chichen Itza Noche de Kukulkan, Chichen Itza Mexico
When nightfall we will head to one of the 8 new wonders of the world here in Mexico Chichén Itzá, this marvel tour starts at the main entrance and the colors of lights surrounds the main archaeological monuments and then enjoy a narrative projection and light audio over the pyramid of Kukulkan, where you will learn more about the history of the Mayan Empire.
Duration: 1 hour 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not in the previous list please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, between 10:00 am for Cancun Hotels and 11:00 for Riviera Maya hotels. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.