A Lifetime Experience Whale Shark Encounter
If you like awesome and unique activities, then this activity is for you. Welcome to the Whale Shark experience, this is a unique activity in the world and is the most enigmatic activity in Mexico.
Imagine swimming next to an immense animal like the whale shark. This animal is completely harmless since it feeds on plankton and it does not represent a danger for our travelers.
Amaze yourself by feeling a great and incredible sensation of swimming near them and admiring these beautiful animals. This is a life experience that you must live at least once in your life, imagine having a picture of yourself with the whale shark swimming side by side.
Finally, after the Whale Shark view, we will sail to Isla Mujeres. Here you can visit the beautiful beaches of Isla Mujeres, we will take you to the famous beach called Playa Norte which is known worldwide for its incredible and amazing beauty
In this activity, you will have a memorable memory and you will live an incredible experience.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Lunch - Ceviche Mexico
- Bottled water
- Search of the Whale Shark (Finding whale sharks is not guaranteed)
- Playa Norte Tour
- Breakfast - Continental (fruit, juices, bread, milk and coffee)
What's excluded :
- Federal tax port of 8usd
Welcome to one of the most impressive experiences in the world, the encounter with Whale Shark. We start the adventure in our Marina where we will receive you with a continental breakfast, while we give you an explanation of the activities we are going to do. Later we will board the boat that will take us to the whale shark, we will start a long journey where we will enter the open sea. We will be looking for the sharks and once we find them we will start the swim. We will divide into pairs and jump off the boat to see this impressive fish swim, each pair will be able to do 1 to 3 swimming depending on the weather conditions and how many sharks we find. Later the captain will take us to the beautiful Island of Isla Mujeres to enjoy the beauty of the beach, eat a delicious Ceviche prepared by the crew and rest a bit, finally, we will begin our return to the marina. Remember that the groups we carry are small and the whale sharks are harmless.
• Playa Centro , Isla Mujeres, Centro - Supmza. 001, Isla Mujeres, Q.R., Mexico
Departure Point :Punta Sam ferry terminal, Punta Sam, Quintana Roo, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
If your hotel is not listed please let us know in which hotel are you staying so a representative of our company can contact you to indicate the correct place and time of your pickup. We ask you to indicate the hotel where you are staying in the special requirements box and also with your email. This service has only one schedule, Cancun hotels between 6:30 am to 8:00 am and Riviera Maya and Riviera Tulum hotels from 5:30 am to 7:30 am. The schedules vary according to the hotel, our representative will indicate the exact schedule via mail or via text message.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.