A Journey to Divar Island, Goa - A Guided Walk Tour
Goa is one of the best places to be and is famous for its nightlife, seafood and scenic beauty. We have brought to you this tour where we take you to Divar Island and help you explore the unexplored.
Divar Island is connected by road and is the only major island. In this tour, we explore the island and listen to the innumerable stories it has. This tour will take us to many places and do many activities including, Piedade Church, Visit to local tavern, Candalería Copel, Porne Tirth, Baandh and Manas, Naroa Fort Ruins, Snacks at Ribandar, Mango tree+ Dovornem, Redeemer chapel, Drink at a local Tavern, Bonera and Patekar ,Vainxim cross+ Manos, Prawn farm, and Ponne Thirth.
This tour will leave you with a lot of memories worth sharing.
Tour timings:9:00 am - 2:00 pm (Approx.)
Minimum Booking - 2 pax
per adult from
What's included :
- Highly trained and friendly Storyteller/ Guide who can speak English & Hindi
- Great local tips and recommendations to save money and to explore the best of the city
- Access to hidden lanes and places
- Great conversations and interesting stories
- A drink at a local Tavern
What's excluded :
- Hotel Pickup and Drop
- Water Bottle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Our Lady of Piety Church, Diver Island, Piedade, Goa 403403, India
Our Lady of Piety Church is called Nossa Senhora da Piedade Igreja em Divar, Goa in Portuguese. Dedicated to Nossa Senhora de Piedade, Our Lady of Piety Church is a rebuilt of The Divar Chapel.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Divar Ferry, Ribandar, Goa 403006, India
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.