A HALF DAY - SOUTHERN VALLEY TOUR Tipon Pikillacta & Andahuaylillas
CUSCO SOUTH VALLEY TOUR is another Inca Valley with an interesting route that offers an mix of archaeological sites, such as Tipon, Pikillacta, Rumi Punku, and the visit to the Sistine Chapel of America "Andahuaylillas Cusco". To the southeast route to the Collasuyo Region.
*Meeting point to start the tour At your hotel in Cusco.
*Pick-up Schedule, 8:00 am and 13:00 pm. The tour can be AM or PM, to your selection.
*Tour duration, this tour takes 5-6 hours.
*End of the Tour, 2:00 pm - 6pm, we drop off you at your hotel or others.
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English-speaking guide
- 1 Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee Andahuaylillas Church
- Entrance fee Tipon
- Entrance fee Pikillaqta
- Entry/Admission - San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas
- Entry/Admission - Tipon
- Entry/Admission - Pikillaqta
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: San Pedro Apostol de Andahuaylillas, Calle Tacna No 302, Andahuaylillas 08210 Peru
This church is better known The “Sistine Chapel of the America”. Andahuaylillas church is situated in a beautiful and quiet square, this baroque church is famous for its incredible artwork.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Tipon, Cusco Peru
Tipon inca site is an elaborate set of terraces and water channels. One of the most important ceremonial center to worship water. The town of Tipon is also known as the home of the famous typical dish of "Cuy" (guinea pig) where all weekends come to enjoy guinea pig on a stick and roast in a clay oven.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Pikillaqta, 20 km East of Cusco, Cusco 08003 Peru
Pikillancta, this amazing and unique adobe pre-Inca complex was built by the Wari culture who once dominated the central highland and coastal regions of Peru. Extensively considered the first culture to make use the agricultural terraces, most of the Inca administrative practices can be traced back to the Wari civilization.
Duration: 30 minutes
Pass By: Oropesa, Oropesa, Cusco Region
In route we will have a short stop at Oropesa town and taste a special and delicious big bread known as “Chuta”. Oropesa town is considered as the bread capital of Peru
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Hotels and Airbnb in Cusco Center
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.