A Full Unforgettable day tour~ Istanbul ;Solo ;Couple ;Group
The Blue Mosque, Gulhane Park, Jawaher mall & Egyptian BazaarBoat tour filled with unique sites in Bosphorus.Christian elements with traditional Islamic architecture.Shopping and other activities at Jawaher mall. Pick up & Drop off; Private tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Touristic Destinations Mentioned Above
- Tour guide
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Entrance fee
- Extra services
- Entry/Admission - Blue Mosque
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Blue Mosque, Sultanahmet Mah At Meydani Cad No 7, Istanbul 34122 Turkey
In the morning, you’ll find your tour guide waiting for you at your hotel/hostel’s as you’ll be heading in an A/C private car to your first stop ~ The Blue Mosque “Sultan Ahmed Mosque”
You’ll be amazed by the design of the culmination of two centuries of Ottoman mosque development.
Your 2nd stop would be Gulhane park ~
One of the most famous parks in Istanbul
It takes you past the base of Topkapi Palace, Gulhane is a park which is popular with both locals and tourists.
Enough with walking and exploring on ground sites, you’ll get on a pretty comfortable boat to have a different view of special site.
Bosphorus is a natural strait connecting, thus being a very strategic waterway.
Starting your tour by boat along the waterway separating Europe and Asia. The shore is lined with old wooden villas, palaces of marble, fortresses, and small fishing villages. During the excursion, you will pass the magnificent Dolmabahce.
Now it’s time for shopping at the end of the day, ~ Jawaher mall
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :12:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.