A full day tour to pyramids of Giza,Sakkara and Memphis
Accompanied by your Egyptologist guide,immerse yourself in the pyramids of the great pharaohs of ancient Egypt.spend 8 hours seeing the only survivor of the 7 wonders of the ancient world and the mysterious Sphinx.Enjoy your tour visiting the 4800 year old step pyramid in Sakkara and many other pyramids around.Then,give a visit to Memphis open-air museum.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Entry/Admission - Pyramids of Giza
- Entry/Admission - Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids
- Entry/Admission - Mit Rahina Museum
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks.
- camel ride.
- Entry to chambers of the pyramids.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Pyramids of Giza, Al Haram Str., Giza 12611 Egypt
Explore the famous Giza pyramids area and Sphinx. You will start visiting the Great pyramid of Cheops(Khufu). A masterpiece of fabricated structure and architecture, you will be overwhelmed by the huge size of its blocks, the height and the age that exceeded 4600 years.
Your guide will explain fully the history of all the area including the other pyramids, of Chephren and Mycerinus, answer all your questions and give you free time for photography. You will have the chance to take pictures of the area including all the pyramids from the panorama area.).
You can do some extras like entering one of the pyramids chamber or you may like to ride a camel around the area.
Moving to the Sphinx area where you will spend some time exploring this monolith statue, which symbolizes the power and wisdom of the pharaoh. Next to the Sphinx area, you will visit the valley temple where you will learn about mummification in ancient Egypt.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Saqqara (Sakkara) Pyramids, Al Giza Desert, Saqqara 12919 Egypt
The fascinating experience will carry on with your visit to Sakkara, the necropolis of the old kingdom where the oldest pyramid of king Zoser was built 2800 BC. Enjoy the colored wall paintings that date thousands of years ago by entering one of the tombs of the nobles. On top of a little mount in Sakkara, you can have a panoramic view of 12 pyramids around.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Mit Rahina Museum, Mit Rahinah, Al Badrashin 11511 Egypt
Proceed to Memphis, the oldest capital city of Ancient Egypt; you will be impressed by the giant colossus of Ramses the great, the alabaster Sphinx and many more monuments in the open-air museum
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from centrally located Cairo and Giza hotelsReturn Point: Tour returns to original point of departure
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.