A full day to discover the most important monuments in Luxor
Enjoy the first civilization in history by visiting Luxor’s most important landmarks.
Therefore, you can get to know the ancient Egyptian civilization and see it face to face, and all this is accompanied by an Egyptologist who will tell you history in an interesting story.
You will visit the Valley of the Kings – Hatshepsut Temple – Valley of the Queens – Nefertari Cemetery and the tomb of Tutankhamun.)
per adult from
What's included :
- Lunch at a restaurant
- Tour Guide
- All transportation in destination location
- All taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Tickets to the temples
- Visit: Luxor Market, El-Souk, Luxor Egypt
Trip descriptionthe most important monuments in Luxor
Early in the morning our guide will pick you up from your hotel and take you to start exploring the west bank of Luxor
You will start by visiting the Valley of the Kings, which was built for the tombs of the pharaohs and nobles of the state. It was known as the Valley of the Kings in the past as the Great Royal Funerary City for millions of years of Pharaoh’s life, strength, and health in a good West bank of luxor
Then our delegate will take you to the next station, which is the tomb of King Tutankhamun, who was discovered by the English scientist Howard Carter and who has kept its treasures to this day, then our guide will take you after that to visit the temple of Queen Hatshepsut and on the way you will see the home of the English scientist Howard Quarter
. The Temple of Hatshepsut is a memorial temple to Queen Hatshepsut in Deir el-Bahari. The temple is famous for its inscriptions that tell of the sacred birth of Hatshepsut and her sonship of Amon, in addition to the details of her famous trip to Puntland. Enjoy seeing the monuments that came from there.
Then the guide takes you to the great statue of Memnon, which is all that remains of a temple in memory of the Pharaoh (Amenhotep III)
Then the guide will take you to visit the city of Habu, which combines the greatness of the ancient Pharaonic architecture with the charm of human civilization, which makes it one of the most beautiful archaeological sites found. Enjoy watching the great relics and inscriptions there.
Then, he will take you to visit the Ramsium Temple. The temple includes huge statues of Ramses II as well as inscriptions and decorations that tell the nature of life in that period of history. Enjoy these inscriptions and witness the great history.
Then he takes a short break to get lunch in a restaurant in the west bank
Then you will go to visit the Valley of the Queens, what is known as the “place of beauty” and one of the ancient places in Egypt, which dates back to the era of the Pharaohs, and was a place for the burial of queens and princesses
Then the guide will take you to visit the tomb of Queen Nefertari, which is the largest and most prominent cemetery in the Valley of the Queens, where Ramses the Great embellished the tomb of Nefertari in an extravagant way, where the great royal wives or the main wife of Ramses the Great.
Duration: 10 hours
Departure Point :Luxor Market, El-Souk, Luxor Egypt
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.