A French day in Saigon
Alain French guide and creator of this unique tour will take you on a walk to the main monuments and buildings built during the French presence in Vietnam and Saigon. From the Saigon Opera House, via the Central Post Office of Gustave Eiffel, Notre Dame Cathedral, the Ben Thanh Market, museums but also renowned international hotels such as the Hotel Continental, cafes and brasseries Colonial era, you will discover a special history of Vietnam and France through the last 150 years
The alphabet, cooking, teaching, culture are the strong links that still unite the two countries
You will walk along the boulevards The Law, Don Khoi, Hai Ba Trung, Nguyen Hue and others
A breakfast with the famous Banh Mi (baguette sandwich) will begin the day around 8.30, which will end with a lunch in a brasserie (French) of the colonial era while enjoying a glass of French wine!
per adult from
5 to 6 hours
What's included :
- Lunch - This circuit is ALL INCLUSIVE
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Saigon Notre Dame Cathedral, 01 Cong xa Paris Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City 700000 Vietnam
Visitors discover the main monuments, public or private buildings built during the French period "Indochina".
Museum, streets, hotels, cafes, avenues, culinary specialties etc.
Avenues of Le Loi, Nguyen Hue, Don Khoi, Pasteur Streets, Ben Thanh Market, Calmette Street. The Notre Dame Cathedral, the Central Post Office, the Opera Theater, the Museum of Fine Arts of Saigon which is located in a beautiful and rare colonial house, but also the large international hotels of the colonial era: The Majestic, The Continental. ..
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Nguyen Hue, Nguyễn Huệ, Bến Nghé, Quận 1, Thành phố Hồ Chí Minh, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
The pickup of the participants takes place in the hotels of Districts 1,3,4
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.