A Day Trip To Kinukamori Waterfall In Marangu
A day trip perfect organized and tailored to fit your wants and needs. Either it’s for this single package only or you wish to explore after/before climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro or come back from one of many Safari package available for you, for us its fine and we are ready to meet your needs and desire in highly professional manner.
Kinukamori is located in Chagga Land in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro. Its crystal clear water originates in the natural springs of volcanic rocks on Kilimanjaro. You will be able to visit Kinukamori on top and bottom.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Marangu Falls Kinukamori
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Marangu Falls Kinukamori, Tanzania
Kinukamori is located in Chagga Land in the foothills of Mount Kilimanjaro. Its crystal clear water originates in the natural springs of volcanic rocks on Kilimanjaro. You will be able to visit Kinukamori on top and bottom. This picturesque spot is great for swimming or just relaxing and enjoying the refreshing breeze from the waterfall.
Starting at 8.30 am a thirty minute drive from Moshi will take us to Marangu Village, where we will begin our short 20 minute hike to Kinukamori Waterfall. Along the way you will pass thru beautiful forest past tall Eucalyptus trees among many others. At Kinukamori we will be serving a picnic lunch before making our way back to Moshi.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your flight details in advance such as arrival date, time and any other important information to avoid any unnecessary problems.Airports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.