A day Trip To Kikuletwa Hot Spring
A day trip perfect organized and tailored to fit your wants and needs. Either it’s for this single package only or you wish to explore after/before climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro or come back from one of many Safari package available for you, for us its fine and we are ready to meet your needs and desire in highly professional manner.
The surrounding areas provide stunning views with a great picnic spot and tour into one of the Maasai huts will be worthwhile. A natural clean spring water. Ideal for swimming in the warm water and relaxation.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Entry/Admission - Kikuletwa Hotsprings
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kikuletwa Hotsprings, BomaNgombe, Moshi 3041 Tanzania
A natural clean spring water. Ideal for swimming in the warm water and relaxation. The surrounding areas provide stunning views with a great picnic spot and tour into one of the Maasai huts will be worthwhile. The drive from Moshi to Kikuletwa Hot Springs will start on paved road toward Arusha, before turning left onto gravel road about 30 minutes later.
The road will take you thru gorgeous African country side past bush land, dry riverbeds, baobab and acacia trees among many others.
Duration: 12 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please provide us with your flight details in advance such as arrival date, time and any other important information to avoid any unnecessary problems.Airports
- Kilimanjaro Airport, Kilimanjaro National Park Tanzania
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.