A Day Trip Sightseeing of Phnom Penh With Private Tour Guide
Explore a day trip and sightseeing around Phnom Penh city's attractions with a private tour guide such as Tuol Sleng " Genocide museum" The Killing Beoung Cheng EK" afternoon visit Royal place and Wat Phnom the historical site of Phnom Penh capital than return to the hotel.
per adult from
6 to 8 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private guide and friendly driver
- Gasoline, tool, parking
- Passenger insurance
What's excluded :
- Travel insurance
- Tickets, Entrance free, temple pass
- Meals and personal exspense
- Entry/Admission - Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum
- Entry/Admission - Choeung Ek Genocidal Center
- Entry/Admission - Royal Palace
- Entry/Admission - Wat Phnom
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum, Corner of Street 113 & St 350 History Museum, Phnom Penh 12304 Cambodia
We pick up all travelers from hotels in Phnom Penh to start to Tuol Sleng Genocide Museum is a museum in Phnom Penh, to learn the terrible history of Cambodian, chronicling the Cambodian genocide. The site is a former secondary school which was used as Security Prison 21 by the Khmer Rouge regime from its rise to power in 1975 to its fall in 1979.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Choeung Ek Genocidal Center, Roluos Village, Sangkat Cheung Aek, Phnom Penh Cambodia
After visiting Toul Sleng to continue to largest Killing in Phnom Penh, where takes 1hours out of the city, Choeung Ek is the site of a former orchard and mass grave of victims of the Khmer Rouge – killed between 1975 and 1979 – in Dangkao Section, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, about 22 kilometers south of the Phnom Penh city center.
Duration: 1 hour 20 minutes
Stop At: Royal Palace, Sothearos between Street 240 & 184, Phnom Penh Cambodia
We stop somewhere or riverside for lunch before visit Royal Palace. Phnom Penh Place is a Khmer-style Throne Hall that was built in 1866 to serve as the residence of the King and his family.
Duration: 1 hour 15 minutes
Stop At: Wat Phnom, Street 96 Norodom Blvd, Phnom Penh Cambodia
We visit to Wat Phnom, it is a Buddhist temple located in central and simple of Phnom Penh city. It was built in 1372, and stands 27 meters above the ground. It is the tallest religious structure in the city. The pagoda was given the name of Wat Preah Chedey Borapaut. next to hotel end of tours.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick up all tourist from the hotels in central of Phnom Penh
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.