A Day Trip Ha Giang: Farming with Local People
We bring you a new style of travel: live and experience. Living with indigenous people, learning about the culture, traditions of agricultural experience and creating positive impacts on the community and the environment. Traveling is more responsible and meaningful.
per adult from
What's included :
- Local Guide
- Lunch - Local dishes
- Coffee and/or Tea
- local hat, tool
What's excluded :
- costs incurred
We will let you become a real farmer and join the experience with the field, with the buffalo and the vegetable garden. Join the activity with Culture Local Travel and you will be involved in softening the soil after harvesting rice with buffaloes. Continue an afternoon to participate in organic vegetable gardening, national land and vegetable watering
• Thon Tha Village, Thon Tha village, Phuong Do Commune Thon Tha village, Phuong Do district, Ha Giang 310000 Vietnam
Departure Point :Homestay Nam Tran, Thon Tha Village, Phuong Do Ward, Ha Giang, Phương Độ, Hà Giang, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
Our drive pick you at the homestay or hotel in Ha Giang City.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/3/2019 - 10/30/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.