A day trip from FEZ through the MIDDLE ATLAS
This excursion lead through the beautiful landscapes of the Middle Atlas. You will see the panoramic view of the Atlas mountains, the monkeys in Azrou and the unique architecture of Ifrane.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Immouzer, Fes 30050, Morocco
We leaving Fez around 8.00 am to drive towards Ifrane passing Imouzzer. Imouzzer is a small city famous for its fruits quality espacially its apples.
Stop At: Ifrane National Park, Ifrane Morocco
frane, nicknamed the "Switzerland of Morocco", is worth the visit by its European urban style, characteristic of the Protectorate era and settlers' houses (stone chalets and red tile roofs). As for Imouzzer, it is a village known for the quality of its fruits and especially its apples.
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Douar Azrou, Morocco
After visiting Ifrane, you will see monkeys the cedar forest of Azrou. It is the good opportunity to have a quick walk in the cedar forest of Azrou to watch the monkeys strolling.
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pick you in any hotel in Fez.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.