A Day in Rio + Lunch
When tourists think of Brazil, they automatically think of Rio de Janeiro ...
The day tour in Rio is basically the same between agencies, but our tour has some advantages:
• A cheerful, friendly and professional tour guide
• Drivers specialized in tourism
• The tourist will be able to wear costumes at the sambadrome to experience the Carnival event and take many photos.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Tour guide
- Free Buffet Lunch
- Entry/Admission - Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer
- Entry/Admission - Sugarloaf Mountain
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Corcovado - Christ the Redeemer, Estrada Redentor - Alto da Boa Vista Parque Nacional da Tijuca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22241-330 Brazil
In one of the seven new wonders of the modern world, we will visit one of the best known tourist spots in the world, Christ the Redeemer, beautiful photos and incredible feelings ...
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Sugarloaf Mountain, Av. Pasteur, 520 - Urca, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22290-255 Brazil
We will stay from 1:30 to 2 h at the Pão de Açúcar Cable Car Complex, where we will climb from Praia Vermelha to Morro da Urca and to Morro do Pão de Açúcar by the charming Cable Car.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Sambodromo da Marques de Sapucai, Rua Marques de Sapucai, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 22640-100 Brazil
A party and relaxation stop. At the sambadrome we will have a few minutes to get to know and live a little of the biggest party in the world, Carnival.
Our tourists will have the opportunity to wear costumes that were part of the parades.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Av. Pres. Castelo Branco, Portao 3 Portao 3 - Maracana, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20271-130 Brazil
Monumental facts, like two World Cups, Pan American Games, King Pelé's 1000th goal, Olympic Games, Copa America, are some memorable events that Maracanã has to tell ...
Our stop is outside for photos.
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: Escadaria Selaron, Rua Joaquim Silva S/N, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20241-110 Brazil
Idealized by Chilean artist Jorge Selarón (1947-2013), the staircase has an aesthetic effect of colorful mosaics and invites the carioca to enjoy and relax.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: The Metropolitan Cathedral of Saint Sebastian, Avenida Republica do Chile 245, Rio de Janeiro, State of Rio de Janeiro 20031-170 Brazil
A more peaceful stop but with the grandeur of religious architecture that leaves the visitor surprised.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :1: JANEIRO HOTEL, Av. Delfim Moreira, 696 - Leblon, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22441-000, Brazil
2: General Osório Subway Station, 109 - R. Visc. de Pirajá, 61 - Ipanema, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22410-003, Brazil
3: Hotel Rio Othon Palace, Av. Atlântica, 3264 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22070-001, Brazil
4: Olinda Rio Hotel, Av. Atlântica, 2230 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22041-001, Brazil
5: Belmond Copacabana Palace, Av. Atlântica, 1702 - Copacabana, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22021-001, Brazil
6: Rio Sul Center - Botafogo, Rio de Janeiro - RJ, 22290, Brazil
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- * Cristo Redentor and Escadaria Selarón are unfortunately difficult to access for wheelchair users, but our professionals will do everything possible for tourists to enjoy.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.