A Day In Khmer Village
• Escape from bustling town to a peaceful and scenic countryside of
• Riding ox and water buffalo through muddy fields.
• Deeply in local life and know about their culture, history and present of Cambodia country.
• Visit the traditional home and garden of Khmer people, chatting with unique warmth and friendliness local people.
• Enjoy the local food in a warm atmosphere of family.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private vehicle,
- English speaking guide,
- Khmer house visit,
- Cooking experience,
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses,
After breakfast at your hotel, at about 0830AM, you will be transferred in an air-conditioned vehicle to the countryside village (20km, 30-40 minutes from town) where the ox & water buffalo cart await you for a ride through sandy and muddy fields in the authentic villages. Your camera should be on while on the cart as you will find a lot of shots to take and you’re welcomed. The adventure will offer you an interaction opportunity with the humble locals to better understand their way of life.
Later, you will meet the Khmer Chef, who will walk you to visit a family and garden to see the ingredients growing and give the story of Cambodian cuisine. The chef will recommend you the best 3 dishes to choose and enjoy learning to make your own food in the private area of the Khmer House.
Save your joyful experience!
Departure Point :Your hotel lobby in Siem Reap.
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Your hotel lobby in Siem Reap.
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.