A Day Golfing in Siem Reap
A unique day out for all golf aficionados. A pre-arranged tee time at Angkor Golf, an award-winning course designed by European legend, Sir Nick Faldo.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned private transfer car
- 02 Bottles of water per guest
- Green fee, caddy and buggy sharing
- 1 Hour complimentary massage foot/body
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Golf Resort
What's excluded :
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Golf Resort, National Road No.6 Kasekam Village, Sra Nga, Siem Reap 93166 Cambodia
Pick-up at 7:30am for your 8am tee time at Angkor Golf, an award-winning course designed by European legend, Sir Nick Faldo. Eighteen holes await in the shadow of Angkor’s ancient temples.
The swing on the green of the fairways is typically generous but the bunkering style is impressively bold and the greens have plenty of subtle undulations rewarding and encouraging a variety of approach shots. After the game, you may like to relax and enjoy a complimentary one hour’s foot/body massage, to put your mind and muscles at ease.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at 07:30 am from your accommodation in Siem Reap
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The itinerary may be changed due to weather, un-foreseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions.
- Special request (diet or vegetarian …) should be sent prior to your departure date.
- Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
- Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- Please wear appropriate golfing standard clothing.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.