A Day Genuine Nomadic Heritage
People of Central Asia have become NOMADS due to the harsh and extreme climate of their habitat. Nomads seek out best pastures and water sources for their livestock and migrate accordingly. Climate, landscape and daily challenges developed them as tough, resilient and self-sufficient nomads during centuries of struggle. Nomads created rich and diverse cultural heritage unique to the world.
per adult from
8 hours 18 minutes
What's included :
- • Transfers upon arrival and departure
- • Guide service at all times.
- • Show’s tax
- • Park entrance fees
What's excluded :
- • Travel insurance, medical insurance
- • Alcoholic beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Töv, Mongolia
• In the morning, we will drive to Mongol Nomadic camp at 8am from Ulaanbaatar
• Mongol Nomadic Show starts at10am
• Demonstration of everyday life of a traditional Mongol family and herders which almost non-existent nowadays
• Watching the production of dairy products and tasting
• Demonstration of the migration of Mongolian herding family using ox carts and camel caravan
• Demonstration of milking yaks, tying together goats and ewes and milking them, catching and tying foals to a long tether and milking mares
• Felt making and producing ropes from cow hide
• Concert of traditional musical instruments and folk songs
• Horsemanship show
• Return back to Ulaanbaatar. Transfer to your accommodation.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.