A Day from Phnom Penh to Angkor Wat, Bayon, Taprohm With English Speaking Driver
Day trip to Angkor Wat park, from Phnom Penh and Back to hotel in Phnom Penh the same day. This Angkor Wat sightseeing to Angkor Wat temples complex, which to visit only three main temples such Angkor Wat, driving pass gate of Angkor Thom, next to Bayon temple, famous temple Tomb raider temple called Ta Prohm then Phnom Penh hotel in city drop off and say goodby.
per adult from
13 to 15 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private trip with English speaking driver
- Gasoline, Toll, Parking
- The passenger insurance included
What's excluded :
- Ticket / Entrance, Meals, Drinks
- Travel insurance
- Angkor Park ticket- entrace is $37USD Each Person
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Wat
- Entry/Admission - Angkor Thom South Gate
- Entry/Admission - Bayon Temple
- Entry/Admission - Ta Prohm Temple
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Angkor Wat, Sangkat Nokor Thum, Siem Reap Cambodia
We will visit the largest temple " Angkor Wat" it is a Hindu temple complex in Cambodia and is the largest religious monument in the world, on a site measuring 162.6 hectares. Originally constructed as a Hindu temple dedicated to the god Vishnu for the Khmer Empire.
Duration: 2 minutes
Stop At: Angkor Thom South Gate, Siem Reap Cambodia
We do a short stop for photograms at the giant face of the buddha entrance gate city in the 12th century of Angkor Thom.
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Bayon Temple, Angkor Thom, Siem Reap Cambodia
You have time to explore and enjoy a walk and photo of the massive building of city Angkor Thom, The Bayon is one largest which is the centre of the city.
Angkor Thom, located in present-day Cambodia, was the last and most enduring capital city of the Khmer empire. It was established in the late twelfth century by King Jayavarman VII.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ta Prohm Temple, Angkor Archaeological Park, Krong Siem Reap, Cambodia
We stop for all tourists to visit Ta Prohm " the Tomriader temple" it is the modern name of the temple at Angkor park, built in the Bayon style largely in the late 12th and early 13th centuries and originally called Rajavihara.
We departure from Siem Reap to Phnom Penh hotel late evening.
" for this, it is a long drive and big day, so we do recommend small kid and soldierly.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All Passenger / Tourist will be Picked up from their hotel in Phnom Penh in centrally capital
Departure Time :5:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.