A day from Luxor to Aswan
This tour can be for less price if the number of travelers are more than 1 traveler.
Because we promise our travelers to give them the best experience of their visit to our country .
Our competitive prices .
Because of our friendly manners .
Best organizing skill .
Our knowledgeable tour guide .
And qualified drivers .
We promise our travelers with the tour of their life time .
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A tour guide in the languages mentioned .
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tickets of the sites mentioned are Not Included .
- Extra sites that Not mentioned are Not Included .
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Horus
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Kom Ombo
- Entry/Admission - Temple of Philae
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Temple of Horus, Adfo, Edfu Egypt
One of the best preserved Ptolemaic temples in Egypt is the temple of the God Horus ,with its dramatic chambers , beautiful floral columns , and its amazing carvings that gives the traveler a great impression of the temple .
The tour of this temple takes one and half hours .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Kom Ombo, Nagoa Ash Shatb, Kom Ombo 81611 Egypt
Kom Ombo temple is one of the beautiful temples in Egypt , .
It was built for the crocodile God Sobek and to Harwer ( the elder Horus ) .
The temple is heavily carved with beautiful scenes of the Ptolemaic kings in the presence of the two Gods of the temple.
Ancient Egyptians used to raise crocodiles into the basins of the temple .
The tour of this temple takes one and half hours , and its including the crocodiles museum at the complex of the temple .
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Temple of Philae, Island of Agilika, Aswan Egypt
Philae temple was built dedicated to the Goddess ISIS , and its one of the best temples in Egypt .
The temple was moved to another near by island to the original one in 1970 to save it by the UNISCO Nubian Campaign .
To get to the temple we take a boat and we get to see the beautiful surrounding islands .
The tour to the temple takes 2 hours .
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick all our travelers up from their hotels , within Luxor city , east and west banks of Luxor city . and also we can meet them at a starting pointOnce our travelers confirm their booking with us we contact them , and sending them a car to pick them up with a sign that has the name of the traveler on .
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- The safety of our staff and travelers is a priority for us . We provide our travelers , our guides , and drivers with face masks . We keep a social distance between the traveler and the tour guide . We make sure the vehicles are sanitized after every use .
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.