A Day Chapakot Hiking From Pokhara
Kalabang hiking is one of the typical and interesting and easy hikes for a day trip for all kind of hikers.
We will enjoy the amazing view of Mt. Annapurna ranges and many more.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up and Drop to your hotel (Within Lakeside area of Pokhara)
- English speaking trekking guide.
- Drive to Kalabang in Private Car and Local bus drive back from Pame to Pokhara
- Private trip.
What's excluded :
- Meals and personal expences
- Gratitude (Optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Chapakot, Nepal
After pick up you from your Hotel; we will drive from Pokhara to Kalabang by bus (1344 Meters). Then arrive at Kalabang (1344 Meters). Hike to hill of Tarebhir (1485 Meters). Hike at ridge of hill with Fewa lake view , Pokhara valley and Annapurna mountain range view (1485 Meters). Walk down through the local village of Chapakot (1473 Meters). Arrive at Pame and we will drive back to Pokhara by sharing local bus.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.