A day Bhaktapur tour
(1) visit the old temple, museum and get to know the hundreds of years history of Bhaktapur city.
(2) experience the local culture, religion, and their basic lifestyle.
(3) shopping for old thanka, carpet, mandala many more
(4) scenic drive to Bhaktapur.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Lunch , transportation , entrance fee, professional guide
What's excluded :
- equipment, shopping , cold drinks , Internet
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Bhaktapur, Bhaktapur, Kathmandu Valley, Bagmati Zone, Central Region
Bhaktapur is founded in the 9th century is the city of devotees as its typical name Bhadgaon suggests devotees. The city is a home of medieval arts and architecture and is encircled by Durbar square, The Nytapola temple, a 55 windows temple built at the time King Bhupatindra Malla. The temple is an excellent example of Pagoda style which stands on five terraces a pair of figures famous, famous strong men, elephants, lions, goddesses, and griffins. The region also has a Thanka painting, Dattraya temple, pujari math, and many others to offer.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:15 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.