A Day at the Black Sea, Constanta City, Price/Car 1-8 Seat
This private Bucharest to Constanta transfer is designed for people that are used to great quality and impeccable service. The transfer takes approximately 3 hours and the ride is mostly on national road and as well passing through villages.
All cars are equipped with free Wi-fi so you are always connected with your business or with your loved ones at home.
The professional drivers are constantly checked for quality and they will always wait for you 15 minutes before the agreed time with a signboard at the airport or in front of your hotel making sure that you will reach your final destination safe and on time.
Transfer or one day at Constanta! It's your choice!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This day trip to the Black Sea is an amazing way to spend your day during summertime. You will enjoy marvellous views of the Black Sea, while discovering one of the oldest cities in Romania. We will take you from Bucharest to Constanta, the charming city by the Black Sea where you will admire the the most beautiful sights in the Old Town of Constanta: the impressive Casino by the sea, the Orthodox Cathedral, the Grand Mosque (Carol I Mosque) and also the Aquarium.
The tour also includes one of our most popular sea resorts and free time on the lovely beaches of Mamaia so you return to Bucharest with a tan.
Departure Point :
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Bucharest, Romania - Hotel/Apartment
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.