A day -Tour itinerary with Silver Spark Africa Safaris.
We explore and promote the tourism in Kenya and within East Africa. Give the world a better experience of life time tour adventure. Our major concern is to provide professional quality services, build on your budget and give you your dream trip.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Nairobi, Nairobi
Ever sailed past hippos? How about trekking amongst zebras and giraffe? Or bicycling past impalas and buffalo? On this amazing one-day tour you’ll get to do all that and more.
Silver Spark Africa Safaris will transport you to three special parks for a boat safari, guided walking safari and one of the most unique safaris in Africa, a bicycle safari!
You can’t get any closer to the wildlife than this. Imagine riding alongside a gazelle – that’s a story you’ll never forget and love to share. So, get ready for a fun, animal-filled adventure.
Departure Point :Jomo Kenyatta International Airport, Embakasi, Nairobi, Kenya
Traveler pickup is offered
Silver Spark Africa Safaris guide/driver will pick our client at the agreed place Airports
- Jomo Kenyatta Intl Airport, Nairobi Kenya
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/1/2020 - 1/6/2022
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.