A Charming Verona Small Group City Tour with a Local Guide
As the setting of two of William Shakespeare’s plays, the tragedy of Romeo and Juliet and one of his first plays The Two Gentlemen of Verona, Verona is known across the world as the city of love. Verona is home to the famous house of Juliet and her widely recognized balcony that today acts as one of the main attractions in the city dripping with romance, attracting thousands of tourists from all over the world.
Join us for a 2-hour walking tour with a professional expert English speaking local guide and allow them to guide you along the hidden gems of Verona, and reveal the secrets, history and culture of this love filled city!
Enjoy this experience together with a small group, opting for a morning or afternoon tour as per your personal preference.
per adult from
What's included :
- Expert local guide
- Pick up from designed meeting point
- Small group walking tour
- English speaking guide
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Pick up/drop off from/to Hotel/Station
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Piazza Bra, 37121, Verona Italy
As the largest piazza in Verona, it is the heart of the City.
Pass By: Arena di Verona, Piazza Bra 1, 37121, Verona Italy
Built in the first century and still in use today for grand opera performances, this famous amphitheater is the largest of its kind in Italy.
Pass By: Palazzo Barbieri, Piazza Bra, 37121, Verona Italy
This neoclassical style palace was historically the headquarters of the Austrian Civic Guard. Today it acts as the Town Hall.
Pass By: Piazza delle Erbe, 37121, Verona Italy
Once the town’s forum during the time of the Roman empire, this stunning square hosts several palaces and architectural elements illustrating a variety of eras, creating a picturesque landscape.
Pass By: Piazza dei Signori, Verona Italy
Known as Dante's Square, this square is home to a large statue by the famous Italian poet Dante Alighieri.
Pass By: Arche Scaligere, Via Santa Maria in Chavica near Piazza dei Signori, Verona Italy
Translated as the Scaliger Tombs, this site hosts the graves of the Lords of Verona.
Departure Point :Piazza Bra, P.za Bra, Verona VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Your Healthy is our priority so we adopted all the measures to keep our guests safe.Small group tours will have a maximum of 10 people.We also remind all guests to always equip themselves with gel sanitizing for the hands and facemasks where necessary.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.