9/11 Memorial, Statue of Liberty, and Ellis Island Tour
Beat the crowds on an early access tour of New York's famous landmarks. After meeting up with your guide at 8:45am, you will be well on your way to experiencing the 9/11 Memorial, Wall Street, Battery Park, the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local guide
- Tickets and entrance fees
- Transportation from a central meeting point
- Ferry tickets
- Entry/Admission - Statue of Liberty
- Entry/Admission - Ellis Island
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Statue of Liberty, Liberty Island, New York City, NY 10004
Visit the Statue of Liberty.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Ellis Island, New York Harbor, New York City, NY 10017
Visit Ellis Island.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: New York Stock Exchange, 20 Broad St, New York City, NY 10005-2601
Pass by the New York Stock Exchange.
Pass By: SeaGlass Carousel at The Battery, 75 Battery Pl, New York City, NY 10280-1500
Visit Battery Park.
Pass By: The National 9/11 Memorial & Museum, 180 Greenwich St World Trade Center, New York City, NY 10007-0089
See the twin reflecting pools at the 9/11 Memorial.
Departure Point :24 State St, New York, NY 10004, USA
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.