90 minute Extended Ronda Gorge Buggy Trip
Discover the "Tajo de Ronda" or as in English: the Gorge, in a stunning 1:30 hour trip with RZR buggies with this extended version of the operator's most popular, guided self-drive trips. This is an impressive trip with as much offroad as possible, then through the old part of town and down to the Ronda Gorge with a stop for an an included soft drink or coffee. For longer trips please check out our web.
per adult from
90 to 100 minutes
What's included :
- Professional guide
- Short stop for soft drink or Coffee
- On request, Go-Pro cameras are available to record the activity first-hand. (Note that the recorded footage is recorded without it being a commitment on our side)
- Photos taken by the guide, all downloadable free of charge
- Recorded videos, available for download
- Specific insurance permits and fuel
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks
- Ronda Hotel pickup and drop-off (can be arranged for small surcharge)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: El Tajo de Ronda, C/ de Arminan, 29400 Ronda Spain
Stop at a special spot with stunning views of the Gorge and the Puente Nuevo bridge
Duration: 5 minutes
Pass By: Ronda, Ronda, Costa del Sol, Province of Malaga, Andalucia
drive through part of the old part of town
Departure Point :TopBuggy.es, A-369, km 6.200, 29400 Ronda, Málaga, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Special 4-seater Polaris RZR Buggies available
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Flip-flops are not allowed
- Normal, valid B Drivers' license is required to with a minimum age of 25 and 2 years of driving experience without exception
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- When very rainy you may get wet as vehicles are open
- • Make sure to be at our premises 10 minutes prior to departure time. We leave "on time" and dont wait if you get here late.
- • Comfortable walking shoes are recommended. Flip-flops are not allowed.
- • Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the guide/direction reserves the right to refuse service to drivers who are under influence of drugs/alcohol or show signs of it. If, as a result, your tour is canceled due to any of these conditions, or arriving here late, you will not be entitled to a refund.
- Specially in summer avoid contact lenses due to dust
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Buggy Experiences/trip activities are governed by the spanish rules of Active Tourism, which our company Grupo EnyMova, S.L. carries out as “TopBuggy.es”, a properly registered Active Tourism company at the Junta de Andalucía council, with its corresponding AT/MA/00174 registration.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.