8€ Walking Tour: History of the Civilizations in Seville
Take a trip through time on a walking tour of Seville, a city historically popular among different civilizations, and experience a new culture in every corner. Let a knowledgeable guide show you around and bring its rich history to life.
Unlike other tours, you will not only see the grand historical monuments, but also more traditional aspects of the city, known only to true locals of Seville. Get a personal insight into the history and culture with a small group of people and experience the Hispanic passion of this luxurious and romantic city.
Allow the history of Seville to guide you into its present as you go on journey through its past.
Skip the crowded Free Walking Tours and join us in a group oin which we will never have more than 15 people (average is 9 people) so you will be able to hear everything perfectly and asked as many questions you are interested, we just want to make as customizable as possible for all of our guests!
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- Knowledgeable guide
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Catedral de Sevilla, Avenida de la Constitucion s/n, 41001 Seville Spain
As the heart of the city, the Cathedral is a diverse work of artistry with gothic and renaissance influence. Shared by believers and non-believers this UNESCO world heritage site is not only a portrayal of history, but a representation of the present culture.
Pass By: Real Alcazar de Sevilla, Patio de Banderas, s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Marvel at the royal palace of Seville, Spain built for kings and queens. This residential fortress is a perfect example of the rich history, with multiple stages of production and design styles representing different moments in time.
Pass By: Archivo General de Indias, Avenida Constitucion s/n, 41004 Seville Spain
Home to ancient merchants of Seville, learn about the rich history contained inside this monument.
Departure Point :Plaza de la Alfalfa, Pl. de la Alfalfa, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Torre del Oro, Paseo de Cristóbal Colón, s/n, 41001 Sevilla, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.